Tonight at church we had a youth skill show with a variety of different skills being showcased. Three people showcased there flippin' sweet piano skills, by playing compositions from Pirates of the Caribbean, generic haunted houses, and something different. Cinematographic skills were also exhibited in the form of two different films. One was a spoof with Rocky (shirtless) fighting Batman with "Eye of the Tiger" being played in the background (I was Rocky). The other one had something to do with a hero called Action Hero. I'll be sure to post links to them if they end up on YouTube.
There was also a girl who showed her art and drawing skills. Another person decided that the best use of his bass guitar skills would be to do a 9.5 minute solo. A slightly more sane person (read: female) did a solo on a harp for a much shorter duration. One of the less stellar skills showcased was the collecting skills of a Warhammer 40K geek. I bet he has quite a lot of Lord of the Rings figurines too.
On the other hand, one of the better skills showcased there was done by a girl in the form of a modern dance. I, however, transcended all temporal barriers by doing a completely unchoreographed imitation of this dude. By obliterating causality I managed to garner the greatest amount of applause. That took some mad skills.
Note: Talents are for weirdos.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All those mad skills and yet you still won't go to the stake dances...
Post a Comment